Book a class
- All clients new to Pilates require 2 x Initial Consultations to create a Personalised Program.
- New Client Promotion - $99 - 2 for 1 Initial Consultations (Level 1 Instructor Only).
- All clients new to Aligned for Life but not new to Pilates require 1 x Initial Consultation or can utilise the New Client Promo.
|New Client Promotion –2 for 1 Initial Consultation (Level 1 Instructor only)||$99|
|Initial Consultation– Level 2 Instructor||$105|
|Initial Consultation– Level 3 Instructor||$110|
|Initial Consultation– Trainee Instructor||$30|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 1 Instructor||$420|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 2 Instructor||$440|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 3 Instructor||$460|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Trainee Instructor||$260|
Carlton Pilates Studio
Pilates to align you for everyday life in Carlton
“The Carlton” – A place where both friends and strangers alike feel comfortable and supported on their Pilates Method journey to a healthier and more balanced life.
With a location just off the vibrant Lygon Street, “The Carlton” was an independent cinema for many years. The studio is located in the old projector room and with its original exposed rafters and lofty ceiling is a calming space to project your goals of health and wellbeing into reality.
With a focus on posture correction and alignment, the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries, support and management of conditions and movement for fun, book a session at Aligned For Life Pilates Carlton because Pilates is for everybody and everybody is welcome.
Private, duet and group Pilates sessions available.
- Studio sessions – individualised programs
- Group Mat Classes
- Ageing Gracefully – senior citizens classes
Carlton Pilates Studio SPECIALITIES
- Pregnancy Pilates – Pre & Post-natal
- Dance specific conditioning
- Sport conditioning and training
- Cross training
- Low back pain relief
- Postural correction
- Reducing stress
- Improving strength & flexibility
- Management of disc bulges
- Care for Scoliosis
- Managing Osteoporosis
- Rehabilitation for joint sprains & strains