Book a class
- All clients new to Pilates require 2 x Initial Consultations to create a Personalised Program.
- New Client Promotion - $99 - 2 for 1 Initial Consultations (Level 1 Instructor Only).
- All clients new to Aligned for Life but not new to Pilates require 1 x Initial Consultation or can utilise the New Client Promo.
|New Client Promotion –2 for 1 Initial Consultation (Level 1 Instructor only)||$99|
|Initial Consultation– Level 2 Instructor||$105|
|Initial Consultation– Level 3 Instructor||$110|
|Initial Consultation– Level 4 Instructor||$115|
|Initial Consultation– Principle Instructor||$120|
|Initial Consultation– Trainee Instructor||$30|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 1 Instructor||$420|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 2 Instructor||$440|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 3 Instructor||$460|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 4 Instructor||$480|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Principle Instructor||$500|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Trainee Instructor||$260|
|Group Mat work class (Face to face or online) x 1||$30||
|Group Mat work class (Face to face or online) x 10||$250||
Corporate Pilates Classes
|30 minute Desk online exercise class - Perfect for lunchtimes, team building and of course ergonomics||$80|
Melbourne CBD Pilates Studio
A calm oasis in the bustling city
In our daily life, having a body with full capability to be able to sit, stand, walk and move is an essential. We need these basic functions to complete our daily tasks for both work and pleasure. It is paramount. At Aligned for Life Pilates we believe everyone should be able to sit without pain, stand comfortably, and walk with ease. But as we age our body’s capability declines, limiting our possibilities and choices. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Opt in and join our team at our CBD studio in the heart of Melbourne where every body is welcomed, supported and encouraged. Let us help you enjoy increased physical confidence and improved wellbeing.
A stone’s throw from transport and parking, this studio space attracts everyone from city dwellers and office workers through to dance students and football players.
Private, duet and group Pilates sessions available.
- Group Mat classes
- Group Reformer classes
- Studio sessions – individualised programs
- Group Senior Citizens Classes
- Corporate wellness packages
Melbourne CBD Pilates Studio SPECIALITIES
- Sports conditioning and training
- Dance specific conditioning
- Cross training
- Low back pain relief
- Postural alignment
- Shoulder pain relief
- Reducing stress
- Management of anxiety
- Managing Osteoporosis
- Improving strength and flexibility
- Management of Disc bulges
- Care for Pre and Post Pregnancy
- Rehabilitation for Joint strains and sprains
- Management of Incontinence
- Care for Scoliosis