Book a class
- All clients new to Pilates require 2 x Initial Consultations to create a Personalised Program.
- New Client Promotion - $99 - 2 for 1 Initial Consultations (Level 1 Instructor Only).
- All clients new to Aligned for Life but not new to Pilates require 1 x Initial Consultation or can utilise the New Client Promo.
|New Client Promotion –2 for 1 Initial Consultation (Level 1 Instructor only)||$99|
|Initial Consultation– Level 2 Instructor||$105|
|Initial Consultation– Level 3 Instructor||$110|
|Initial Consultation– Principle Instructor||$120|
|Initial Consultation– Trainee Instructor||$30|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 1 Instructor||$420|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 2 Instructor||$440|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Level 3 Instructor||$460|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Principle Instructor||$500|
|Block of 10 regular sessions Trainee Instructor||$260|
|Better Bones & Balance x 10||$190|
Moonee Ponds Pilates Studio
Movement for life at Moonee Ponds
At our Moonee Ponds studio, the Pilates Method is movement for life. With a focus on actively challenging all joints, through their full range of movement, we provide the ideal environment to begin your Pilates journey while also helping with the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
With a strong reputation among both local health practitioners and loyal clients, schedule a session and start to move freely and fully participate in life once again.
Come down to our studio in the heart of Moonee Ponds on Puckle St. We love meeting new people and everybody is welcome.
Private, duet and group Pilates sessions available.
- Studio sessions – individualised programs
- Group Senior Citizens Classes
- Corporate wellness packages
- Teen Pilates Classes
Moonee Ponds Pilates Studio SPECIALITIES
- Teen Specific Pilates
- Pregnancy Pilates – Pre & Post-natal
- Sport conditioning and training
- Dance specific conditioning
- Low back pain
- Postural alignment
- Improving strength & flexibility
- Spinal conditions (incl. disc bulge, scoliosis)
- Chronic pain
- Rehabilitation joint sprains & strains
- Cross training
- Primary & Secondary Schools Group sessions– off site