A Chat with Kath on the Cadi
Kath Banks is one of our continuing education short course presenters. She is also the owner of Aligned for Life Pilates Moonee Ponds, which has been servicing the Moonee Ponds and Essendon area for over 15 years.
Through this video you will get to know Kath more, hear her answer these few questions and see her play a run word-game at the end.
- Who is Kath?
- In terms of your role with National Pilates Training, faculty educating and assessing, what do you love about that and what do you think it adds to your week?
- For you, what makes up a comprehensive Pilates teacher training course – you obviously employ Pilates instructors – so for you, what are the ingredients you think they need to be able to be employed? What skills are you looking for in your teachers when they go and apply to you for a job?
- In the next 3-5 years, where do you see the industry going?
- If we talk about the success of your business – Aligned for Life Moonee Ponds – what advice would you give for small business owners wanting to set up a Pilates studio? Are there any tips that give us an insight into how the studio for you is still thriving and still growing? What do you think you do in your week that’s kept that momentum and that growth?
- If you had an opportunity to change the world, if you think about the health sector, how would you do that? What changes would you make?