“I want to be healthy and happy.”
Edwina will complete her Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction in late 2017. She is a Member of Pilates Alliance Australia (PAA) and the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
Edwina’s background is in art and design with extensive experience working in the commercial and public gallery spheres. Her most recent roles have included Curator at Linden New Art, Senior Curator and Co-Director of Dianne Tanzer Gallery, Melbourne. As a designer and maker Edwina established her own textile label and has produced commissioned products for retail stores including Seed and Donna Hay, as well as creating a unique range of handmade knitted and sewn products available in select boutiques across Australia.
Edwina brings great energy, enthusiasm and generosity to her Pilates teaching. She is a thoughtful teacher who currently works with Pilates matwork clients and studio clients.
Edwina combines her time teaching with making and working as a freelance art curator.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts and Classical Studies (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma in Curatorial/Museum Studies, University of Melbourne
- Diploma of Education (Secondary), RMIT
- Certificate in Pilates Matwork Instruction, National Pilates Training
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction, NPT, current
- Aligned for Life Pilates Richmond – Instructor
- 2016 years Pilates Training and counting
- 2008 Pilates practicing and counting