“Pilates is my practice of movement. It helps me to disconnect from busyness and connect to myself everyday”
Eleena has dabbled in different forms of exercise and work in her life but nothing could sustain her interest until she came across Pilates.
She was particularly attracted to the Pilates Method because it is a practice that caters for each individual despite their fitness level as every person is unique and may have pre-existing conditions. This rang true for her husband who endures chronic aches and pain from working long hours as a chef for over a decade.
Eleena attributes her consistent practice of Pilates to be a catalyst for the positive changes in her mindset, and is excited to embark on this journey of continuous learning.
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (10537NAT)
- Diploma of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Business
- Aligned for Life – CBD – Studio Instructor
- Aligned for Life – Carlton – Studio Instructor
- 2020 teaching the Pilates method and counting
- 2015 practicing the Pilates method and counting