“I want to get stronger.”
Lonia became a Pilates enthusiast in 2000 after a long journey of chronic back pain and disc pathologies. An allied professional recommended Lonia take up the Pilates Method and it changed her life.
In 2011 Lonia decided to embark on a career change after 20 years of working as an Executive Assistant in the corporate world. She began studying the Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction in order to inspire others to undertake the Pilates method and overcome, or reduce, back pain issues.
Lonia is currently an instructor at the Aligned for Life Moonee Ponds studio and is looking forward to continuing her growth and passion for Pilates, whilst being surrounded by inspirational leaders in Pilates instruction.
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (91491NSW)
- Aligned for Life Pilates, Moonee Ponds
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- 2011 teaching the Pilates Method and counting
- 2000 practicing the Pilates Method and counting