With Sally Anderson
National Pilates Training is delighted to have arranged with Sally Anderson for her to deliver selected components drawn from her Pilates Method Immersion intensive program.
Over five separate sessions throughout the year Sally will delve into the history, lineages and applications of the Pilates Method.
This program is your opportunity to be inspired and build your career path through face-to-face intensive study, and is open to qualified instructors with over five years experience who want to deepen their understanding and application of the method.
Each session will include a Matwork or similar group workout class with Sally Anderson and experiential repertoire exploration relevant to the day’s focus.
Do any session or all…
- Session 1: Historical perspectives
- Session 2: Lineages and events
- Session 3: Modern posture
- Session 4: Creating an environment for health
- Session 5: Programming and application
Do all five sessions spread over a seven-month period, OR select the sessions that you would like to attend. Sally will share her techniques, strategies and approach to teaching the Pilates Method, with focus on areas of her specific interest and the result of her years of training, experience and varied studies.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENROL:
Registrations will be accepted based on meeting the following eligibility criteria:
• Qualification – applicants must hold comprehensive training outcomes:
Diploma level equivalence or above
• Five or more years experience teaching Pilates professionally – applicants with less experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis where other influencing factors are present (i.e. additional teaching experience in movement fields, qualifications etc)
DATES & TIMES:
- Sunday 2 April 2017, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Sunday 7 May 2017, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Sunday 6 August 2017, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday 6 October 2017, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday 17 November 2017, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
CONTINUING EDUCATION POINTS:
PAA PDP’s = 6 (up to a maximum of 15) | APMA CECs = TBC
One off fee for full program – $1575
Per session – $350
Download course description: Pilates-Method-Immersion-2017-FINAL