“Danielle is all about caring for people, stemming from a long career in nursing”
Danielle began participating in the Pilates Method back in 2003. She was so inspired by the many benefits of the Pilates Method that she went on to train to be an instructor after returning from working in the UK as a nurse. In 2009 Danielle commenced her Certificate IV in Matwork and then went on to study the Diploma of Professional Pilates Practise with National Pilates Training in 2010.
Danielle’s comprehensive Pilates training, combined with a deep understanding of the human body and her caring nature from many years nursing, makes her a highly skilled and attentive Pilates Instructor. She continues to combine teaching Pilates with nursing and is currently working as a Rehabilitation Nurse, Unit Manager. Danielle’s work as a orthopaedic and rehabilitation nurse means she has a thorough understanding of clinical conditions and rehabilitation for many musculoskeletal injures and conditions.
After the pandemic Danielle also feels the mind-body connection Pilates gives a person is even more profound. After having to slow down and realise what is important in life, health & well-being becomes an even more important factor.
Here is a testimonial from one of her clients
“Danielle is absolutely one of the most talented professionals who have treated me after I suffered from a stroke. Thanks to Danielle’s dedication and expertise, I have come so much further in my recovery than the doctors and physiotherapists thought was possible at this stage post stroke. She is friendly, patient and doesn’t waste a minute of our sessions together.” – Danielle’s client.
- Diploma of the Professional Pilates Instruction (91491NSW)
- Bachelor of Nursing (University of Ballarat)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Pilates Armchair Certified
- Aligned for Life Pilates, Moonee Ponds Studio
- Pilates Instructor, Level 2
- Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Nurse
- 2010 Teaching the Pilates Method and counting
- 2003 in the Health & Fitness Industry and counting
- 1997 nursing and counting