“I want to be this fit and active in 30 years.”
Danielle is an instructor at Moonee Ponds Aligned for Life. She first began participating in Pilates in 2003. She was so inspired by the many benefits of the Pilates Method that she went on to train to be an instructor after returning from working in the UK. In 2009, Danielle commenced her Certificate IV in Pilates Instruction before studying the Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction in 2010.
Her comprehensive Pilates training, combined with a deep understanding of the human body and her caring nature from many years nursing, makes her a highly skilled and attentive Pilates Instructor. Danielle’s work as an orthopaedic and rehabilitation nurse means she has a thorough understanding of clinical conditions and rehabilitation for many musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (91491NSW)
- Pilates Armchair Certified
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Bachelor of Nursing (University of Ballarat)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110)
- Aligned for Life Moonee Ponds – Pilates Instructor – Level 2
- National Pilates Training – Student Assessor
- Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation Nurse
- 2010 teaching the Pilates Method and counting
- 2003 practicing the Pilates Method and counting
- 1997 nursing and counting