“I want to stay curious, to continually seek inspiration, to grow and learn, and to maintain body strength and flexibility into old age.”
With over 20 years practising and 10 years teaching Pilates, including training through two pregnancies, Kellie has developed a passion for Pilates and a strong appreciation for the strength and stability Pilates brings to the body and everyday life.
A strong belief in the effectiveness of the Pilates method and a desire to inspire others to experience its genuine benefits led Kellie to embark on a career change after 20 years of being a Chartered Accountant in corporate business. Kellie completed the Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction at National Pilates Training in February 2013.
Kellie is committed to continuing to grow and learn through regular self mastery, participating in continuing education and completing the Advanced Diploma of the Pilates Method.
Kellie is passionate about sharing with clients a sense of empowerment to grow, learn and make informed decisions about movement and proactive care of their bodies.
- Currently completing Advanced Diploma of the Pilates Method (10839NAT)
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (91491NSW)
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Bachelor of Business in Accounting (Distinction), RMIT
- Aligned for Life Pilates, Moonee Ponds – Instructor
- National Pilates Training – Course Administrator
- 2013 teaching The Pilates Method and counting
- 2000 practicing The Pilates Method and counting