“I want to continually challenge my body.”
Lina first became aware of Pilates after reading about the benefits people were gaining from the practice. Walking home from work, she noticed a recently opened Pilates Studio and decided to try it. That was in February 2002. After regular mat sessions, she began to notice the change in her body. Lina then decided to try studio Pilates and has been hooked ever since.
In mid 2013 Lina decided to study the Diploma of Professional Pilates as she wanted to focus more on herself and her mind-body wellbeing that Pilates gave her. This was one of the main drivers that helped her decide to take on the course – Lina wanted to share the benefits of regular Pilates practice she felt in her own mind, body and soul, with others.
Lina leads the Teen Pilates classes at Moonee Ponds. Starting in 2015, these sessions receive excellent feedback as the younger client increasingly felt the benefits of Pilates on their minds and bodies.
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction (91491NSW)
- Introduction to Pilates National Pilates Training (2009)
- Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor), Council of Adult Education (2005)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer), Council of Adult Education (2005)
- Professional Diploma of Human Resources, Deakin University & AHRI (2003)
- Aligned for Life – Moonee Ponds
- 2015 teaching the Pilates Method and counting
- 2002 practicing the Pilates Method and counting